Friday, October 26, 2012

Listing of possible Apologies from ADOS

Can we start now after the Assistant Bishop Melter Jiki Tais set the first case of written apology on his fake statement - " I was there and were you there?"
Now MJT appologised for his declaration  of what the names of the 5 famous complainants once disparaged by AVCF as TRAITORS in Telupid and damn serious as that.

So there are strings of apologies to come from the rotten ADOS under the megalomanic AVCF -

By the way, can we accept any apology from near mental patients as crocodile tears fall so freely?

It is over to you as the pending judgement on ADOS and his gang..

Can anyone list the TOP ten of lies of AVCF?  Searching for them...

1.  I tested the Visa to Thailand as a retired person.

2.  I and P Lo placed RM85,000 of ADOS fund for retired couple for working permit in Thailand and refundable?
 for me in
3. I did the bookkeeping items of all the Deposit interest of nearly RM1m into various funds and spend as I like..

4. I have to transfer all my former staff in St Patrick's Church because they work better  in "gang robbing ASC and ADOS".  Prove KK staff are useless and they do not know how to cry like AVCF.

5.  I don't know the Deanery in ASC is for a Dean???

6.  I don't need the senior staff of ADOS and promoted junior JY to assistant Bishop who can always lodge false Police Reports.  How many FALSE ones already lodged?

7.  I did not know MV is the principal of ASAA...if he knew she should not be there..

8.  I know the honorary Audit did not do a good job as it was on the eve of the Diocese Synod 2012 that we got the audited accounts back.  What a great lie.

9.  "I go I go, I resign because I had done nothing wrong in ADOS " as per the composed song by Eric of Goodsam.  Simply the best.

10. Don't blame me, blame the others all approved by PCC, Standcom, Diocesan Chancellor, Diocesan Secretary, Diocesan Treasurer, Honorary Auditor, and the Synod all his gang except the Honorary Auditor - what a pity?

(please add on now because all apologies to come soon )



1 comment:

  1. If we go through all the three blogs, AVCF would have to apologise up to 100 items - a lengthy effort..

    But still a must.

    ReplyDelete