Wednesday, February 19, 2014

309. Organise a service of apologies



chak sen fen sen fen

8:52 AM (5 hours ago)

to vkfleong57, me
Dear Joshua Kong,

Please do not judge my motive. It belongs to the Lord. I said there is no illegal in God's kingdom for those who put their faith in Christ. Illegal only applies to the kingdom of the world.

I will not allow you to share in our service because it is not appropriate and not the platform for your opinion.                            
 
I have no way to stop you from sharing in your blog but in the church service.

Let our just God deal with our motives.

Dean Chak
joshuakong823

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Dear Dean, (Feet washing over in a few minutes)
There was a washing of feet last year as per blog – (was it a farce?)
http://thetrutheng.com/2013/06/23/updated-a-step-towards-revival/#comments
When Peter refused to allow Jesus to wash his feet, Jesus said this, “If I do not wash you [Peter’s feet], you have no share with me.” John 13:8.
Now the ADOS and ASC is subject to more public cleaning of dirty “clothes or linen”.
http://thetrutheng.com/2014/02/13/how-bav-violated-the-constitution-lied/
Also more dirty linen is on for 38 of the 40 charges against Bishop Vun by the PAC.
http://thetrutheng.com/2014/02/20/pac-report-acquisition-of-sipitang-land/
and your recent acts against me at the EGM where you and the Bishop were defeated in item 7 and the Bishop in item 8 respectively.
If words are too difficult for reconciliation, then we do a proper FEET washing again and we wash each other feet or I wash yours.
Better still get Bishop Vun at 7.30am service to this act in FEET washing as his dirty linen is washed in public.
Let God be God.
God bless all,
Joshua




 Let me do something now --

Dear Dean,


In the Sunday ASC bulletin message by you titled "Church- the inclusive posture",  you wrote "This includes church members who have no document." 


Before  I continue I think that is the policy of ADOS.  Yes, a church is open to all who want to come and worship and we have no problem with that.  Do you want to advocate that church members can do a lot of things illegally and improperly?  God is God of order.  So are you advocating that we go against God.  We know we do not check the identity of church goers.  But the issue here is about illegal alien without documents or with Project IC have become members and whose names appear in the Roll.  That gives rise to a lot of unpredicted problems and can even bring down the Church of Christ.


The Anglican, BCCM and RC have been given the self regulation of their affairs without complying with the Society Act.  So are we going to abuse such privileges in our administration?  Non Malaysians should not be allowed to vote, and they can be associate members based on good character.  The Constitution should be amended to include such categories of membership for good order in the management of the church affairs.  I wonder how many non Malaysians and non Sabahans are also members of Synod and the Standing Committee that have brought disrepute to Anglicanism with the ongoing BISHOPGATE.


The other issue is that Rev Victor Leong shared the sermon titled "First be reconciled to your brother: aligning your relationship".  At the end of the sermon, Rev Victor did not ask members for altar calls and so I did not go up to share.  I should think the Bishop Vun should be the first to be there to take the lead.  Since you were not in your dean chair on last Sunday, I did not want to raise any red flag to be accused of disrupting the church service.


So this coming sunday 23 February, 2014, I would like go up at the time before intercession time to seek any forgiveness from anyone if I had offended any brother or sister in Christ especially I was sent off by you at the EGM without reasons.  So whether I really offended you in any way, I would ask God to forgive you and Wilson for whatever that I had 'offended' you at the EGM.  I had earlier in my mails asking for apologies from Dean and Wilson but not forthcoming.  So I hope you would allow me to go up to the front this coming Sunday to read out a prepared text by you.  After that give me a few minutes to share my story.  Please confirm by text message to 013-8394513 for your consent for an orderly service on Sunday.


Let God deal with us accordingly.


God bless all,


Joshua

Someone start the BALL rolling to organise a service of APOLOGIES for the Anglican churches throughout SEA.

Time for a healing to prepare the BRIDE of Jesus Christ's returning any time now.

Thetruthasc would exposed the ILLS and crimes OF ALL BISHOPS of South East Asia within a month.

So a seasons of APOLOGIES is a MUST.

Lets God deal with each one of us in a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment