Friday, October 18, 2013

242. Judgement on AVCF?

Praise the Lord for the celebration of the 1st year anniversary of Sulaman Anglican Church and 1st confirmation service on 13 October 2013. 6 people were confirmed and there is great anticipation of further growth in all their ministries. God is good!



Sorry friends,

I am unable to post here the smses I received from supporters of avcf asking for prayers to stop his "PAIN", but God can do that... Joshua

update on 21/10 at 4.33am --



On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 11:31 AM, RXXXXX  HXXX wrote:



did you hear about it ?  did you hear he is now in singapore having chemotherapy treatment ?

 My reply ---


Joshua Kong <jknow823@gmail.com>
Oct 19 (2 days ago)

to RXXXXX
Dear RXXXXX,
Yes, an ex anglican priest sms me about the same thing.
I will ask tomorrow in ASC and maybe the bulletin would have some
news.
What is most important we demand a full medical report.
The hospital would say we have no locus standi to ask for Police Report.
I hope the SC must demand full medical report before release any payment.
AVCF cannot be on sick leave without MC.
I hope we can see that this is done.

Joshua

<><><>

RXXXXX  HXXX
Oct 19 (2 days ago)

to me
I do agree with you in your suspicions like a man faking his own death like the SSY case.

Can you use your resources and contacts to find out ?  If you go the ASC tomorrow, you may be able to get more information.



latest update:-

I will start another blog dedicated to the end of AVCF as it is indeed very exciting as God's Will for AVCF.  Joshua


I received an anonymous email and (update) now an SMS asking for prayers -

BAV is having treatment in Singapore for Pancreatic cancer..


Whether this is true or not, we must have the full Hospital Report before any entitlement of avcf be allowed.

This can be a scam in view of the December 3rd, 2013 possibly some judgment from the Courts.

No money from ADOS as it would be too expensive for the treatment normally a very high charge.

If Lapok had sacked him last year, then ADOS would not have this burden purely his own personal problem.

Why no announcement for prayers to Jesus for FOC like I do everyday..

Surprising for myself, I had a difficult night Thursday and at 5am after sleeping only two hours, an evil voice rang out very clearly "You are going to die now" and I called out in my Spirit loudly "Jesus" and I came out alive and very active too till now Saturday.

AVCF does not believe Jesus can heal him as the "anointed" for FOC and no more trouble with chemotherapy??

No comments:

Post a Comment