Monday, July 1, 2013

203. ITCCS

The FACTS of AVCF speak much much LOUDER than anything and we need to work on this ---
quote from thetruthasc.wordpress  http://thetrutheng.com/2013/08/04/a-homecoming-party/
WWJD
HOW TO FORCE BAV TO RESIGN?
So far, there has been no corrective action from the HOB; no satisfaction from the criminal/civil courts; and BAV has stubbornly refused to be shamed into resigning.
Someone has suggested taking the issue to ITCCS (International Tribunal on Church Crimes and Security). But I seriously doubt if anything will come of it any time soon.
So how do we force BAV to resign?






What a great blessing indeed for me challenging AVCF in the Civil Courts?
Since my shortlived Court case ended with just struck out giving the moral victory to the defendants lawyers and dubious legal advisors, nobody has done anything to nail AVCF despite so much talk in the public forums and in private conversation that there are some people out there with iron-clad scenario to nail AVCF to the floor and not to the cross which is reserved to Jesus Christ only.
Would anyone like to help me to refile my case to the Civil Court?
I am wondering why there are so many talks of action of all sorts but nothing has surfaced so far. Why so scared? You all know we are fighting against the forces of darkness and the principalities of the evil ones. The BLOOD of Jesus would take care of any further challenge as we are doing for Christ’s sake.
Since I have yet survived again, I would not mind to proceed what I have started to do by lodging a formal complaint to the International Tribunal on Church Crimes and Security or ITCCS.
This complaint is boosted by the recent very high profile of the abdicated Pope Bernard XVI being pursued by ITCCS for his ‘covert’ crimes on cover up of the crimes committed by his subordinates.
So with my effort to ITCCS, the whole Anglican Communion including the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Primates of the Province in South East Asia could be summoned to testify for their crimes and the ‘heinous’ crimes of AVCF.
So any Anglican is prepared to assist me to present a powerful Statement of Claims against all the primates not animals in the Borneo forests?
May I hear from you before this goes viral soon.
God bless you all,
Joshua Y C Kong
6013-8394513

No comments:

Post a Comment