Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Appeal to Bishop of Sabah elect

Dear Bishop of Sabah elect, I appeal to you for your attention. Please take this as my first friendly notice. Thank you, Joshua ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Joshua Kong Date: Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 9:36 AM Subject: Restore my 4 motions or..... To: Mary Gambidau , "pastorchak@hotmail.com" , Thien William Dear Dean, Under Article VII AGM, 2 (c) any other matters of parish of general church interest and how you justify to deny my 4 motions based on jurisdiction? Rational:- 1. Where is the PCC's power to reject my 4 motions? 2. My motions are relevant and important for the parish as the mother church cannot be under an "non legal entity" bishop soon to be illegally installed. 3. Dean of the ASC is "undisciplined" to be recommended to be removed especially allow RELA to disturb the church event. You did not stop the RELA then. 4. If jurisdiction is an issue, the APSEA is "non legal entity" and Bishop of Sabah/ADOS also without jurisdiction. Please restore the 4 motions as it is still timely for a vote. Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment