Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fund for action from the church

Would members of the ADOS and ASC come up with this suggestion that fund to resolve this BISHOPGATE should be from the church as the mess is created by the onemanshow together with some cronies who are supposed to have served the church and the members. As legal option amongst others is ongoing, urgent fund is needed as the final action is to restore the crisis in ADOS and ASC and it is no longer a personal effort. It is the whole effort of the whole church. The legal option is to sue the datuk AVCF and not the church for all sorts of good reasons. Some church members can be the plaintiff. BISHOPGATE is not a religious matter but a secular issue. Some say I am alone - visible- to pursue this BISHOPGATE although the ADOS and ASC have thousands of members. Onemanshow is also alone in bankrupting the Anglican church in Sabah. I remember in the early days when YTC came to preach at the pulpit in ASC, he used to say "One person is a MAJORITY'. So he was sort of prophetic message then. So isn't it ONE a majority if the rest remain silent and invisible in any action?

3 comments:

  1. oney.cnn.com/2012/09/11/news/companies/ubs-whistleblower-reward/
    UBS whistleblower nets $104 million reward
    September 12, 2012

    Rafizi (and Johari), it’s my conviction and of many Malaysians that you would one day, be amply rewarded here and more importantly, hereafter. This posting is a tribute to both of you for your unrelenting commitment and courage, while let it be a stern reminder to all culprits out there, who have plundered the nation’s wealth with impunity that you will one day face the wrath of the people and of God Almighty! Kudos Raf!

    By James O’Toole @CNNMoney September 11, 2012:

    My comment —–
    While we work hard on earth for God, we store up divine wealth in heaven..
    How much is ADOS assets with many prime land worth? If 30% of that is how much? Just 10% of that would be substantial. I know many want to be paid up front for any assignment but where is the money going to come from?

    Praise God for all the whistleblowers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I get for pursuing this case in the civil court?


    Although I am a whistle blower, I will not get any reward unless something happens and the reward is in heaven.

    Am I not doing a public duty for Christians and non Christians alike when this is sort of CBT?

    How can this be a private thing ?

    If I fight on behave of the church to protect it from all sorts of abuses including CBT, then am I not entitled to be funded by the church directly or indirectly.

    Some may say, why should I fight on behalf of the church when it is Jesus church?

    I think you get the answers yourself.

    What about commission of Jesus to reach out to the world in darkness?

    Who pays for the commission to reach out to the lost?

    What AVCF is doing is killing off this Commission.

    Aren't my action to defend the church similar to that commission when HOBs takes so long to act and when HOBs act, the decision was appalling. Aren't HOBs paid by members of the Anglican church to do their duties for God?

    If HOBs not doing their duties according to the Bible when there are robbers in the Diocese, should HOBs be penalised or not?

    Should HOBs be penalised for non function?

    If HOBs are paid for doing something poorly or inaction and yet paid by the Church, then my active and positive action should be similarly funded by the Church when Jesus calls me to do it even alone.

    Now I am not alone as there are more than a thousand who had signed the petition to remove AVCF instantly with the appeal of 10 on 7 and 8 November, 2012 in Kuching with HOBs.

    Nevertheless pray for me and my wife in Christ's service.


    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the church would pay for the costs of RM10,000 on the set aside two instances of civil action.

    I am functioning for the church.

    Any good Samaritan?

    ReplyDelete