Friday, June 24, 2016

Get rid of AVCF is one of my miracles by the million allowed by God

Here are some other miracles ---- I was detained by Tun Mustapha for 11 months without trial 1973/1974 and I was fed tiny cut hair in my food supplied by prison and then I left for UK where when I urinated out a hard drop of "metal" and blood in my bro. That is how God took out the cut hair accumulated in my kidneys which till today are in good order. Praise Jesus Christ for that. When I went to UK without any contact there for the first time, God arranged it that I met someone a student from Sarawak who had a aunt in UK. This boy missed the SIA and went on to the Qantas and we were lined up at the airport immigration and I saw his letter of the same college I was going. I asked him if he had any one in London and then the rest was assured and his aunt and uncle (orang putih) were so kind to help me and wife out by providing whatever assistance and guidance including temporary accommodation for two weeks until we found some permanent lodging in London. So all these were in God's plan for me to come back a qualified accountant. How much do you think it would cost any students in UK studying accountancy nowadays? I only spent about RM5k for the costs of ACCA until qualified in 5 parts of exams. Praise God for His forever goodness. When Tun Fuad won the GE in 1976, I wrote to him for some financial help. Surprising the thousands of letters he received, he replied to me but he died on 6/6/1976 before that letter arrived in London. Finally I got the little money to help me out as Harris fulfilled tun Fuad's pledge. That is a great miracle. Praise God, otherwise I could be sort of difficult. Thousands or even hundreds of thousands of miracles all at the arrangement of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. When I wrote the first book New Wealth Order as inspired by Jesus Christ on 4th July 1999 and finally published on 911/2001 and many Christians are scared to buy my book and I continued to write several more and Police never contacted me and instead Police bought many copies of EPIC of Sabah. People warned me of detention or sedition etc...God provide for my safe passages. Actually I had intended to write a book "Millions of miracles" and hopefully this would be done..soon. Some people always get it wrong by sharing their suffering and call that miracles. Actually,I tell God that I know you are always making miracles in me and my life without any such suffering that most people go through..so millions of miracles -big and small - all done by God in His way. People also insulted me when I said and wrote in letters to DE that God spoke to me. Recently, there were three puppies of a strayed dogs in the road behind my house. I was saying to myself that I would the beautiful white one and leave the other two because they were not nice in their colours and matching. Then God spoke to me, "they are my creation" and so I decided to take all home then. My very friendly white dog ROCKET was poisoned and then died and I missed him. This dog has the habit to bite my hands softly. Then the same white dogs from the adoption of the strayed dog feature the same habit as the dead white one. so God has sent a special replacement. see the dead one Rocket in the middle right. this is the Rocket in replacement. now I also have 4 largely white puppies. I was in my campaign round alone in 1986 against PBS Chau Tet On in Luyang area and when I came to the house Chau's brother, he washed his car and called out his dog to attack me. The dog did come and even kiss my feet and left to go away. So that is a great miracle winning the favours of dogs. Praise God. That miracle is better that I was not bitten but some people may claim bitten and then recovered and that is not so great miracle. I am just waiting for IGGG M to save Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment